Documents Required For MBBS:
Minimum age 17 to Maximum age 24
- Passport with a validity of at least 18 months
- 10th Certificate and 12th Certificate
- Birth Certificate.
- Four passport size photographs.
- Letter of acceptance from the Medical University of Russia.
- Documents of your HIV test
- Authorizations of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs (New Delhi)
- Proof of legalization of all of your documents from any Russian Embassy.
- Receipt of university + 1st-year tuition fees
- Receipt of payment of the fees of visa
You will be needing the following documents to pursue MBBS in Russia: