Davao Medical School Foundation– the most preferred choice of Indian students to study MBBS abroad!
Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF), Philippines, has a legacy of 44+ years in providing world-class MBBS education at affordable costs. Davao Medical School Foundation ranking is ranked among the top 6 medical colleges in Philippines. Davao medical college is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Davao Medical School Foundation, with its hi-tech modern campus and committed faculty, provides a truly international quality MBBS education. MBBS graduates from Davao Medical School Foundation have shown very high pass percentage in MCI screening tests conducted by Medical Council of India. As a result, every year 100s of Indian students choose Davao Medical School Foundation to study MBBS abroad in Philippines!
- No Donation to study MBBS in Philippines!
- NEET scores not a barrier to MBBS in Philippines!
- English speaking country
- Low Tuition Fee & Low lifestyle costs to MBBS in Philippines
- Hostel facilities and Indian food availability
- High Success rate in MCI screening test
Excellent Location of Davao Medical School Foundation
Davao City is a 1st class highly urbanized city in the island of Mindanao, Philippines. Davao City is the center of Metro Davao, the third-most populous metropolitan area in the Philippines. The city serves as the main trade, commerce, and industry hub of Mindanao, and the regional center of Davao Region.Davao City has access to international airport. 24/7 transport facilities are available to and fro between Davao Medical School Foundation Campus and the international airport.
Why Study MBBS At Davao Medical School Foundation?
- Students at the Davao Medical School Foundation benefit from a quality education system and high educational standards.
- The education provided here is of international calibre and is recognised worldwide.
- Davao Medical School Foundation offers students a low-cost fee structure.
- The integrated curriculum of MBBS has a set a very standardized student-teacher ratio.
- Students are provided with well-equipped laboratories, allowing them to learn all of the methods in a more practical setting.
- The university takes pride in it’s hybrid method of teaching.
Advantages of MBBS at Davao Medical School Foundation
The following are some of the most compelling reasons to pursue an MBBS degree at Davao Medical School Foundation :
- Davao Medical School Foundation is recognized by MCI and WHO. Indian students can choose to join Davao Medical School Foundation without any hesitation. Their future is secured!
- No donation or capitation fee of any sort at Davao Medical School Foundation. Davao medical school fee structure provides a clear and transparent fee structure.
- Davao Medical School Foundation Hostel provides complete care for Indian students. In-campus hostels with 24/7 security, healthy Indian food (both veg & non-veg), and constant support & care through dedicated guidance counselors are provided at DMSF campus. Indian students feel at home at Davao medical college campus.
Need help in choosing the right college to study MBBS in Philippines?
We are here to help! We have helped several thousands of Indian students to get admission to study MBBS in Philippines. From giving counseling for application process to visa processing to cheap group air tickets booking, we support MBBS in Philippines students through the entire process till they graduate! Feel free to call/whatsapp us today for more details!
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS At Davao Medical School Foundation
Candidates should review the eligibility criteria and conform to them in order to be admitted to the MBBS programme at the Davao Medical School Foundation:
- The applicant's age should be between 17 and 25 years old.
- The NEET exam is required for all Indian students applying to the Davao Medical School Foundation.
- Applicants must have a 50 percent average in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics for the open category and a 45 percent average for the reserved category.
Documents Required For Davao Medical School Foundation Admission Process
All of the following documents are required to proceed with the Davao Medical School Foundation admissions process:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- NEET Scorecard
- TOEFL Scorecard
- Physical Medical Fitness Certificate
- The completed application form (should be filled in Uzbekistan upon arrival)
- 4 photos (3x4)
- Copy of citizenship document: Passport or national identity card