AMA UNIVERSITIES – the most preferred choice of Indian students to study MBBS abroad!
One of the best medical schools in the Philippines is the AMA School of Medicine. Makai City is home to the AMA School Of Medicine. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz founded the university in 2008. People who want to pursue MBBS at an advanced university should definitely consider the AMA school of Medicine. Medicine programs at the university include BS and MD degrees. The AMA School Of Medicine awards medicine degrees comparable to those offered in the United Kingdom, Australia, India, and other Commonwealth countries. It focuses on improving students' clinical and practical skills in a variety of fields such as Gross Anatomy, Pathology, Microbiology, and many others.
- No Donation to study MBBS in Philippines!
- NEET scores not a barrier to MBBS in Philippines!
- English speaking country
- Low Tuition Fee & Low lifestyle costs to MBBS in Philippines
- Hostel facilities and Indian food availability
- High Success rate in MCI screening test
Why Study MBBS At AMA School of Medicine?
- Students at the AMA School of Medicine benefit from a quality education system and high educational standards.
- The education provided here is of international calibre and is recognised worldwide.
- The AMA Medical College of Medicine offers students a low-cost fee structure.
- The integrated curriculum of MBBS has a set a very standardized student-teacher ratio.
- Students are provided with well-equipped laboratories, allowing them to learn all of the methods in a more practical setting.
- The university takes pride in it’s hybrid method of teaching.
Advantages of MBBS at AMA School of Medicine
The following are some of the most compelling reasons to pursue an MBBS degree at AMA School of Medicine:
- The university provides students with a valuable academic education.
- They can attend practical sessions in addition to theory lectures.
- In the laboratory, students have access to a variety of modern types of equipment for practical purposes.
- The AMA School of Medicine's lecture halls, practical labs, and infrastructure are equipped to meet the needs of the students.
- Extracurricular activities such as sports and traditional functions can also bring joy to students.
- In comparison to other foreign universities, the AMA School of Medicine tuition is also low.
- The student visa process for the Philippines is hassle free.
Need help in choosing the right college to study MBBS in Philippines?
We are here to help! We have helped several thousands of Indian students to get admission to study MBBS in Philippines. From giving counseling for application process to visa processing to cheap group air tickets booking, we support MBBS in Philippines students through the entire process till they graduate! Feel free to call/whatsapp us today for more details!
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS At AMA School of Medicine
Candidates should review the eligibility criteria and conform to them in order to be admitted to the MBBS programme at the AMA School of Medicine:
- The applicant's age should be between 17 and 25 years old.
- The NEET exam is required for all Indian students applying to the AMA School of Medicine.
- Applicants must have a 50 percent average in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics for the open category and a 45 percent average for the reserved category.
Documents Required For AMA School of Medicine Admission Process
All of the following documents are required to proceed with the AMA School of Medicine admissions process:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- NEET Scorecard
- TOEFL Scorecard
- Physical Medical Fitness Certificate
- The completed application form (should be filled in Uzbekistan upon arrival)
- 4 photos (3x4)
- Copy of citizenship document: Passport or national identity card
Contact us here for MBBS admissions in the best medical college in Philippines>>
We are here to help! Call/WhatsApp or email us or even visit our Chennai admissions office for all kinds of questions and doubts and enquiries! We'll be glad to help you choose the right medical college in Philippines that fits your profile well. We'll help you get the 'Notice of Acceptance' directly from the mbbs university in Philippines right away!
TUITION FEES FOR MD PROGRAM IN AMA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
USD 1 = 74.28 Indian Rupees
PHP 1 = 1.48 Indian Rupees
|MD Program||1st Year||2nd Year||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|
Note: Exchange rate is indicative. Exchange rate prevailing on the date of conversion is applicable.
- Visa conversion + services: From 9(a) to 9(f) US $ 700
- Food and hostel (sharing basis) @11,500 PHP per month = 138,000 PHP or US $ 3000
- Hostel deposit US $450
- Special Study Permit (SSP) for students less than 18 years of age = 200 $ / extension
- Visitors Visa Extension - As applicable Govt. rate (approx. 110 $ a month)
- Living and Food expenses as per student living standard and lifestyle of student
- Accommodation and food may cost you around PHP 7,000 to PHP 17,000 per month
FIRST YEAR EXPENSES(IN USD)
|1||Fees of BS||6000|
|3||Food and Hostel||3000|
|5||Bank Transfer charges||45|
Note: 1st year amount of US $ 7956 (Seven Thousand Nine hundred and Fifty six) to be transferred to the account of the India Co-ordinator and $2000 to be paid in advance in India for Food and Hostel.